Pocket DACA provides information, resources and tools to help individuals understand and apply for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). DACA is an immigration benefit for certain people who arrived in the U.S. as children and lived in the U.S. for five years before June 15, 2012. A person who qualifies for DACA can apply for a work permit and get a social security number.
Pocket DACA can help you to:
– Learn about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
– Find out if you might qualify for DACA through an interactive screening tool;
– Find legal help in your area;
– Stay informed about recent DACA news and updates; and
– Take polls to share your experience with DACA.
Pocket DACA was developed by the Immigration Advocates Network, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and American Immigration Council. It is a project of the Own the DREAM Campaign.